Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Blog Censorship

Lately this blog has been taking some flack for the censoring of some comments. While I feel that I should "prune" the comments section from time to time, I think I have gone to far recently. Will and Ivan, I apologize for the excesses of the Zen Fascist and the Puritan. However, contrary to what some have said, Tom Eliopolus does not have the right to do as he pleases. He can make any of the idiotic remarks he wants to, because he has admitted to urinating on himself during a LaX game and that basically discredits everything he might say or do. Ever. He also raised fruit flies. And is a boy scout. However, repeated posting of the same stupid comment will result in extreme censorship and the blocking of his IP address. I won't let the comments section of this blog be turned into a garbage dump. For my full views on Tom, click here.

Oh yes, to prevent this site from degenerating further, I will never again acknowledge the existence of Mr. Eliopolus in any of my posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home