Thursday, January 15, 2004

The Big Time

The B of P officially has an official dedicated hate site. "Big Tom E." has established a blog titled "Brian Pugh's Alternative Lifestyle EXPOSED". This anti-me/anti-B of P blog (the first of many, hopefully) claims that "Brian Pugh, a scummy private school misfit, has recently come out of the closet and designated this site to unveil his homosexuality." despite the fact that all the posts are by "Tom" and refer to me in the third person. Ah, the joys of being hated.

Ed note: I am aware that this post violates my pledge never to talk about Big Tom E. again, but...I thought the creation of a hate blog was worthy of notice. In the future, all comments on the Big Tom E will be handled by my id, I mean, Tom Taxter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home