Wednesday, March 17, 2004

It hit the fan today

Man, I knew I never should have started fooling around with the template....
I'll fix it up, later.
Update: Well, things are slightly improved now. I hope to have the comments and links back up soon.
Update No. 2: The comments are back, the links are back, the counter is back. In addition to fixing the features I screwed up, I added some new ones. First, the links are now organized under different headings. Secondly, there is a two track commenting system now. There is one comments section in the old and beloved style that allows for running exchanges of personal insults and slander. That is based on my enetation account and is located at the top of the page (a lot of the old comments disappeared for some reason, unfortunately). There is also a per post comments system from haloscan. I hope everything works out. I really ought to learn a little html if I am going to keep doing things like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home