Wednesday, February 25, 2004

E-mails, I Post E-mails

I recieved this message today:

brian,
i regret to inform you that i have destroyed my laptop in crime of passion. i got pissed that the dvd drive wasnt working, so i uh, ripped it clean out of the computer. then to make matters worse, i shoved the broken drive back into the laptop, severing something i think. i had to send it in for repairs so its gonna be a while before i do any posting again. i have this shittty loaner and its carbon dated to before the rosetta stone. so heres a list of stuff that i have recently broken:
laptop
cell phone
punched a hole clear through my door back at my house
and other stuff i cant remember


This might explain the inactivity of certain members of the blogging team. Interesting if true.

1 Comments:

At 3:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home