Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Rob Bluey caught ABC's John Stossel on his book tour at Cato. Stossel caused jaws to drop among colleagues when he insisted "Where I live in Manhattan and where I work at ABC, people say conservative the way people say child molester...[Conservative] is the worst thing for a reporter to be called. And I'm a little puzzled why they call me a conservative." Stossel said he has libertarian views when it comes to drug use, prostitution, homosexuality, and flag burning. -The Corner

Stossel also complained that conservatives are slaughtered for sport in the modern day Sodom of Manhattan and that watching conservatives getting fed to lions is the most popular sport among the dreaded Liberal Elite.

Jeeze, why can't we just crucify these sorts of people and get it over with. Everyone would be happy. Stossel and his friends would be happy because they are being oppressed and having their rights taken away liberals and provided with a perfect opportunity to revel in their victimhood and I get to see people like this getting put to death. Hell, I'd volunteer to play Pontius Pilot, Judas Iscariot or a Roman Soldier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home