Saturday, December 27, 2003

What I Am Up To

Because of the Holidays and the urgent need to make headway on some work, I haven't been blogging that much. Instead, I have been messing around with my masters thesis on neoconservatism. Coincidently, the Corner (Jonah Goldberg in particular) has been discussing that same subject lately. Now, I usually don't endorse the National Review's blog, but it is pretty interesting and informative if you take it all with a sizeable grain of salt, so check it out (you might have to scroll down to find their posts on neoconservatism).

Or to save time you can look at my picks:

Conservatives and Neoconservatives
By Adam Wolfson

A Public Interest article recommended by Goldberg.

Ramesh Ponnuru's Post Criticizing Wolfson's Article

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home