Tuesday, December 23, 2003

The Mini-Deli At the Train Station

Man, I don't mean to turn this into a god-forsaken on-line diary, but the mini-deli at my train station is really taking a dive. Sure the mini-deli employs people like Crazy Uncle Jack, but its coffee policy is outrageous. For the first three of the four years I have been regularly riding the train, the coffee was a dollar and came in a large paper cup. Then the coffee came in a smaller styrophome cup, but still cost a dollar. Now it is still being served in the small cup, but costs $1.25. Ah, geeze, it went from being a deal to being a steal (as in they are stealing from me). They most have gotten the idea from those jerks at Dobbs Ferry station, who have been overcharging for as long as I can remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home