Thursday, August 28, 2003

I'm A Bastard Like That

Posting for Posting's Sake
My results the Country Quiz:



You're India!

A great thinker and leader, you have a great deal of power despite
being really poor.  You like movies, cows, and you probably are a vegetarian and may
even be a pacifist.  You've probably been moving away from pacifism lately, though,
as you get more and more defensive that everyone around you is trying to hurt you.
 How about a nice game of chess?

Take the Country Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid



All and all, that's pretty on the mark. The only thing is that it is not so much that I've become more and more defensive because everyone around is trying to hurt me, so much as that Tom keeps encouraging me to be increasingly paranoid. I've always known the Great Thinker and Leader part to be true, but now its been confirmed by a very scientific computer test that was on some dude's website, so now I can be even more overconfident in my greatness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home