Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Depravity Snobbery
Depravity Snobbery
How Lap Dancing Ruined the Striptease
Blast these cheap hussies and tasteless cads. They have taken all the respectability and dignity of taking of your clothes for money! Stripping use to be such a high art form, I remember those fine days when me and the other fellows from the Firm would head down to local gentlemen's club for an elegant evening of yelling catcalls and leering at women of loose morals. Why there really hasn't been any decent debauchery since the reign of Queen Victoria. People knew how to be voyeurs then, not like today's vulgarians. Oh my, its enough to make me lock myself away in the basement with a stack of the Economist, because magazines are so much better when they use "colour" instead of "color".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home