Wednesday, June 18, 2003

A Savage, But Accurate Parody
Usually, all right, frequently...er...occasionally I'm all for civility in debate, but I found the following quite amusing and really don't care if it is impolite and intemperate. However, in order to cover myself from charges of flagrant partisanship and ad hominem attacks, let me just say that posting this piece isn’t meant to be an attack on conservatism in general, just putting some sort of mythical conservative jack ass in his place.

Conservatives are literally the stupidest people alive on the earth today. Examples:

A
Normal human being: Weapons of mass destruction have not been found in Iraq. What happened?
Conservatives: Why do you hate America so much? Maybe you would be happier living under your friend
Saddam!!!

B
Normal human being: The PATRIOT Act is taking away vital Constitutional protections.
Conservatives: I was expecting you to say that, you being a democRAT and a LIEberal.


C
Normal human being: This tax cut is only going to benefit the rich.
Conservatives: I'm not sure what I'm supposed to think becuase I missed Bill O'Reilly last night. His journalism is HARD HITTING.


Conservitives don't have an answer for anything except something thats so stupid that it ends the debate.


Thanks to my friend, Tom.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home