Monday, May 19, 2003

Why This Isn't a Personal Blog
Though I occasionally write about things going on in my life, if they are some what related to politics (my election as school co-chair) or economics (the post on razors), this is still mainly an opinion blog. This has been a conscious decision of mine from the start. There are several reasons why I haven't given into the temptation to write about myself. First there is the fact that I'm humble, I don't think the details of my life are all that interesting (I might just have one post that would pretty accurately describe everything, "I'm ANGRY", that I could just put up again and again), especially not to others. Secondly, I'm an egomaniac; if were to just write about myself, I'd have no time to tell me readers what to think and show them how right I am about everything. Finally, paranoia plays a major role as well. I believe on keeping my enemies (and friends for that matter) in the dark...to some extent anyway. In my personal life I try to play with my cards close to my chest and control the information the circulates about me. Providing details of my life to the public would completely ruin the element of suprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home