Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Double Scoop
The New Republic compares Joseph Lieberman with Senator Scoop Jackson (who was also a hawk and a social conservative) and wonder if Lieberman will have the same fate as Scoop, who's two attempts to gain the nomination failed. I dunno, I don't think Jackson was the MOST BORING MAN ALIVE. Speaking of which, here is Joseph Lieberman on one of the most pressing issues of our day, video games, specifically Grand Theft Auto (which, by the way, is excellent):

"As I watched it, I feared for my daughters and I fear for yours."

Yes, clearly that's what should keep a man who wants to president up at night's. We shouldn't let terrorism, a tanking economy and a brewing fiscal crisis from distracting us from what's really important; that's just what those filth merchants in Hollywood would want.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home