Thursday, February 05, 2004

Axis of Anonymous Accusastions

Here is an interesting letter the poor man recieved:

Dear You,
I heard this story from a friend of my cousin, who met John Kerry while travelling in South America. Apparently, Kerry was buying him drinks all night, and my cousin's friend ended up passing out. When he came to, he was lying in a bathtub full of ice, and one of his kidneys was missing. Draw your own conclusions, but do you really think all that money comes just from ketchup? Come on. Also, I've heard from several sources that John Kerry "earned" his purple heart in Vietnam when he washed down Pop Rocks with a bottle of Pepsi and his stomach exploded.

-This One Guy


Hey, I won't swear on a stack of bibles but this story is true, but it is my job as a blogger to makes sure that damaging rumors spread like a wildfire across the plains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home