Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Brother Outlandishman Has Lost His Way

From the first day I allowed you to express your views on the blog, first with addition of comments and then when I made you a member of the blogging team you have done nothing but vent your spleen on the very platform that allows you to do so in the first place. Your posts complaining about men in hawian shirts were amusing, but your growing hostility must be brought under control. I'm worried about your immortal soul, North. An angry heart plants the devil's seed, or something like that. You really ought to think about your afterlife more. Do you really want to be thrown into a lake of fire with a bunch of sodomites and unwed mothers? I didn't think so. Please mend your ways now and avoid this terrible fate. Submit to our loving heavenly father and cease biting the blog that feeds you. I'll keep you in my prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home