Thursday, September 25, 2003

The Corrections

So, North, you don't want a WASP to be president, eh? Well, it isn't like your boy toy Howard Queen...er..Dean was born to the purple, not at all. It isn't like he comes from money, went to an elite prep school, the ivy league and then dodge the vietnam draft. No, our authentic straightalker from Vermont could never be a toft.

As far as Tom's growing dominance is concerned, that's fine by me. I have a fair amount of schoolwork and am lazy to boot, so I don't blog that much anymore. Tom keeps the flow of the B of P Blog going with his delightful rants and keeps our readers coming back for more, so don't really see the down side. I remember that you in particular, North, grew irritated by my infrequent blogging during the school year.

Oh yes, I'm not sure who Richard Kipling is (unless you meant Rudyard Kipling got his name wrong, just as you get so many other things wrong), but I'm sure he sucks. Hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home