Friday, February 21, 2003

Censorship on Free Republic

For the past couple of days I have been posting on the Free Republic website. For those who don't know, Free Republic is a conservative group with a website and discussion boards. Anyhow, the FReepers seem a tad sensitive. While I was (very briefly) a member of the Free Republic this week, I posted an article that said that President Clinton is not a murderer. I recieved about 20 posts in response, all of them extremely negative. However, the looniness didn't stop there, I had my Free Republic privelleges revoked and my account was deleted. It seems that these folks really can't stand the least bit of disagreement, even, or perhaps, especially when their most absurd opinions (Clinton is a murderer, the Democrats are allied with Al Qeada or the Communist Party, etc.) are challenged. Oh, well. I don't really have anything else to say except that I hope these kinds of poeple are never in charge of this country. Oh wait..... they already are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home